Monday, January 31, 2011

Randy Chew Food Review #3



I typically would not go to this spot, but I was with my lady and she wanted something healthier. We ended up at Sharky's. This was a healthier choice. All the food is cooked on a wood fired grill and made with fresh, natural and organic ingredients. Normally is not my thing, eating healthy and all but I'm always open to try Mexi food of any type and this place was not half bad. I had the steak burrito, wet, with black beans. It was d-lish. Salsa was pretty fresh and one had a decent kick. It gets a 3 out of 5 burrito rating by me. Good stuff but i need more hot in the hot sauce and more grease. If you're trying to eat healthier and/or you're with a chick and/or want to go easy on your stomach, then this is worth a check out. For locations www.sharkys.com