Saturday, May 14, 2011

Randy Chew's Food Reviews



El Tepeyac East L.A. - The Hollenbeck Burrito! This is the ish!
My friend Drew and I were on a hunt for a new burrito spot that I was told about but the directions were so vague that we ended up here.  Maybe you've watched Man vs Food and know that this place is famous for having the Manuel's special.(look it up). This thing is like the size of a newborn baby.  If you can finish this then it's free or you win a trip to the bathroom or something.  Anyways, the Hollenbeck is a half the size version of the Manuel's Special. My friend and I split it and it was perfect as we were both stuffed. Defintely a stop on the burrito tour.  This gets 4.5 burritos out of five because I was too full.  Go there and who knows maybe Manuel might come through with a shot of tequila.  Its not unheard of.