Friday, January 21, 2011

Randy Chew Food Review #2

burritos skateboarding

Hello all. Here's Review #2. This time I visited El Taquito in El Sereno. This place brings back memories. Like being completely hung over and needing something greasy and a jumbo Coke. Myself and the homie Drew returned to our past love for some good old bean and cheese burritos, nachos and Cokes. This place rocks. Majority of the Mexican joints I go to I usually get some sort of meat in my meal, but for some reason, even though the carne asada is bomb here, I always get nachos and a bean and cheese. The hot sauce is perfect, not too vinegary and just the right heat. Even though the guacamole is not fresh mashed up and is more of a sauce, it's the bomb. It has a great atmosphere and is never too crowded so you get your food relatively fast. Again this is a place that gets 5 out of 5 burritos from me.

El Taquito - 5053 Huntington Drive North LA, CA 90032 -(323) 223-1649- Daily 7am-9pm