Thursday, August 19, 2010

Farley's Summer

This is my first blog entry of many so why not start off by writing about my skate camp experience for the summer.the first night there i slept on the top deck of the mega mini ramp and was awoke by a bear snarlin on his way up to the dining hall's dumpster for some midnite munchies. he passed by me not even 15 ft away.after that I was too paranoid to sleep. not because I was afraid or anything just cuz I never seen an animal/beast that big not behind bars..so that was my last nite sleeping outside. I had good times chillin and skatin with Ray Barbee, meeting some of Element's Canadian flow riders(brandon, bobby) and their filmer(jordan) - tiiite crew, gettin footy, no phone, kids gettin hyped on skating, campfires and just enjoying nature and skating all in the same place. more to come. stay tuned to the blog. yaboy. FARLEY.

Ray Barbee