Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Varmints in the Duarte Park

Photobucket


Lately, I have been super busy with life, as i’m sure everyone is also, so I have been trying to squeeze some quality skateboarding in where I can. Friday mornings I have been hitting up Duarte Skatepark before I had to open Stix Rideshop where I run the joint. On this particular Friday morning I ran into an angry creature stuck in the deep end of the bowl who could not get out. Apparently he had been stuck in there all night long for whatever reason he got in is beyond me. His feet were leaving little bloody footprints all over the place from running up the walls of the bowl trying to get out and running his paws raw and bloody. Anyways here I am just doing a lame carve around him. I didn’t want to do anything crazy because there also was his shit all around also to avoid. By the way some kid tried to carve around him also and slipped out into some of the shit and smeared it all over his back and boxers. Sucks LOL. In the end some old school guy, after 5 minutes of the possum biting his board scooped him out onto the deck and he scurried off to a gutter on the side of the road.